Saturday, July 24, 2021

E.M.P.A.T.H.I.C.: Eliminating Medical Patents to Achieve Technologies for Human Immortality Cheaply


     I created the tri-fold flyer (or pamphlet) below, in order to help explain my E.M.P.A.T.H.I.C. plan, which is the public health portion of my congressional platform. E.M.P.A.T.H.I.C. stands for "Eliminating Medical Patents to Achieve Technologies for Human Immortality Cheaply".
     You can read more about my health platform at the links below, in the section titled "Achieve Free Health Care Through Free Markets". That section is Section 23 in the first link, and Section 25 in the second link, below:
     http://aquarianagrarian.blogspot.com/2019/08/thirty-point-basic-platform-for-us.html
     http://aquarianagrarian.blogspot.com/2019/08/expanded-platform-for-us-house-of.html




Outside of flyer



 


Inside of flyer




Click on images, and open in new tab or window,
and/or download, in order to see in full resolution.








Created on July 23rd and 24th, 2021

Published on July 24th, 2021

Edited and Expanded on July 25th, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Sacrifice of Red Heifer Really Require Destruction of al-Aqsa Mosque and/or the Dome of the Rock Temple? [Incomplete]

Table of Contents   1. Rabbis to Burn Red Heifer in Holy Land 2. Where I First Heard About This, and Where I First Reported on It 3....