Sunday, January 31, 2021

Understanding Libertarian Pedophilia Scandals

     This pamphlet was created in March 2020. I delayed publishing it because I wanted to add Walter E. Block, and the red "pedophile" or "not a pedophile" boxes, which I have just added recently.

     I regret not publishing it sooner, but I did not do so out of a desire to keep these scandals a secret, nor a desire to leverage this information for personal benefit. I printed the almost-complete pamphlets and tried to hand them out at the 2020 Illinois Libertarian Party Convention, later on in the same month that I created them (March 2020).

     The only reason I delayed publication of this information, is because as soon as I had printed multiple copies of the pamphlet, I realized that I wanted to make changes, and I deemed it as not yet complete enough to publish on this blog.


     All references to "current" presidential candidates, refer to people who were still running for president in spring 2020. Arvin Vohra and Mark Whitney subsequently lost the nomination to Dr. Jo Jorgensen, and are not currently running for president as of the time of this publication (January 2021).

     For ease of reading, this works best as a pamphlet, so it might help to download these images, print them back-to-back, and fold the pamphlet, before you read it. Click on the following images, and open in new tabs or windows, and download the image files, in order to see them in full detail, and print in the greatest detail possible.


Outside of pamphlet (cover on the right, back on center, inside flap on left)





Inside of pamphlet



     Please read the following article to read about why I think Walter E. Block may be a pedophile. If Block got his way, and sex work were legal, and child labor laws were repealed, then legal sex work by children would be legal. Block has either failed to notice this, or desires this outcome.






Created in March 2020

Finished and published on January 31st, 2020

Updated on April 30th, 2021 and June 18th, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Sacrifice of Red Heifer Really Require Destruction of al-Aqsa Mosque and/or the Dome of the Rock Temple? [Incomplete]

Table of Contents   1. Rabbis to Burn Red Heifer in Holy Land 2. Where I First Heard About This, and Where I First Reported on It 3....