Wednesday, November 13, 2019

2020 Democratic Primary Predictions

     The most difficult states to predict are now, and will likely remain, California, New York, New Hampshire, and Iowa.

     I predict that California and New York will be close contests between Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren, Iowa will be a close contest between Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg, and New Hampshire will be a three-way contest between Biden, Warren, and Sanders.

     If I had to guess, I suspect that Biden will take California and New York. It would be difficult to guess which state will be a closer call, but I believe that if Warren is more likely to take California than New York. I also suspect that Warren will beat Pete Buttigieg in Iowa. New Hampshire is virtually impossible to predict at this point, but if I had to choose, I think it's likely that either Biden or Warren will beat Bernie Sanders in New Hampshire (probably Biden, a little more likely than Warren).

     The map below depicts my predictions for the primary, if forced to choose who I think will win in all states (including states which I believe will be toss-up states).

     This makes the 2020 primary an almost certain win for Joe Biden. Even if Elizabeth Warren manages to take all four toss-up states, she will still trail Biden by about a thousand delegates (unless she somehow manages to pick up at least eight or ten states which I expect Biden to win).

     Please visit the following link to learn about how delegates will be allocated in the 2020 Democratic primaries:
     http://www.270towin.com/news/2019/04/23/updated-democratic-primary-map-pledged-delegate-counts_784.html#.XczkHldKhPY



Written, and maps created, on November 13th, 2019
Published on November 13th, 2019

Map created on mapchart.net
Predictions based on November 2019 Democratic primary polling,
especially those compiled by realclearpolitics.com

1 comment:

  1. I was searching the web and came on this blog, which has a lot of interesting information. It's a lot of pleasure to read. I had a great time. Thank you so much for giving this fantastic knowledge. You can also use one of these programmes to make a fake twitter dm generator. Which has been extremely useful in pranking my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

World Sacrifice of Red Heifer Really Require Destruction of al-Aqsa Mosque and/or the Dome of the Rock Temple? [Incomplete]

Table of Contents   1. Rabbis to Burn Red Heifer in Holy Land 2. Where I First Heard About This, and Where I First Reported on It 3....